No photo again as forgot to take one.
Another mostly sleepy week. Digestive system was playing up a bit, meaning I needed more meds and had to wake Johan up and call him home more than normal I really make him earn his £64.68 a week.
When more awake, I did quite a bit of reading, books on my kindle, Reddit and TV Tropes. I also ended up reading a lot about Long Live the Queen, a game I played a few years ago. As Sammie is now old enough to play it, I bought it for her. She said she enjoyed it so I’m happy.
The book I read was Burn the Ashes by Heather Shahan, which was recommended to me on Twitter after I asked for suggestions of dystopian young adult fiction with diverse characters and not too much romance. I really enjoyed it, and it’s my favourite book of the year so far. My only problem with it is the sequel isn’t out yet.
Had a migraine on Friday and Saturday but managed to sleep through the worst of it which I’m grateful for. On Sunday I tried to watch the Commonwealth games but the Virgin tivo box was in need of an update as it hadn’t been on in months. Got it working during the men’s marathon just as Callum Hawkins collapsed. It was really sad to see him like that, and frustrating that it took so long for him to get help. I’m glad he got better quickly.
- Overall mood – Good
- Average daily sleep – 7 hours 13 minutes (of 9 hours 13 minutes)
- Longest sleep – 12 hours 28 minutes from Saturday morning to evening (of 17 hours 40 minutes)
- Clothes changed – 0
- Wipe wash – 0
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 0
- Books read – Burn the Ashes. Started Shatter Me.
- TV watched – Men’s marathon at the Commonwealth games
- YouTube videos watched – Tom Scott, Vi Hart and How to Adult
- Streams watched – 0
- Music listened to – 0
- Blog posts written – 0
- Penguins cuddled – Indeed 🐧🐧🐧
- Johan hand holds – Yes!
- Johan hugs – nope
- Time on Twitter – 5 hours 7 minutes (average 43 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 35 hours 17 minutes (average 5 hours 2 minutes a day)
- Time on Facebook – 1 hour 7 minutes (average 9 minutes a day)
- Other –
- Migraines are ebil.
- Johan went running with his Running Ninja friends. This is good.
- Games played – 6
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- Rainbow Clouds
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 87
- Godville Heroine Level – 51 (96% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 16.9%
- Godville savings – 701 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 1
- Most played game – Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (8 hours 34 minutes, average 1 hour 13 minutes a day)
- Other –
- Rainbow Clouds is too hard for me.
- Glad the events are calming down a bit in Animal Crossing.