I took this photo while chatting to Sammie (and Johan). I forgot to take a different one for the blog so it’ll do.
A mixed week overall. Some good bits, some bad bits. Had some long sleeps, watched some YouTube, and broke then fixed my tablet. On Friday I started crying before Johan left, rather than after (I don’t like being left alone so I cry for a bit after Johan leaves then try and distract myself) and it made me feel really guilty. I don’t want to stop Johan doing stuff, but I feel really vulnerable and lonely. and if anything the care calls make it worse as I hate being touched and don’t cope with lots of different people. Not sure there is much that can be done about it, and some of the problem is me sleeping through the times Johan is here and awake, but if I try and force a sleeping pattern I get worse really quickly.
On the good side, I found a light up balloon, so blew that up (my lungs being the only part of my body that work properly) and then played with it and annoyed Johan with it (initially I kept knocking it out of my reach so he had to fetch it, then I tied a string to it and it kept getting in the way when he was trying to help me). I also bought a fidget spinner, which I managed to play with once before Johan stole it 😛 I’ve only just got it back while writing this.
I’d been having an issue with my tablet not displaying the notification bar/navigation bar when swiping from the top or bottom in a full screen app. As my tablet doesn’t have hardware navigation buttons, it made it quite difficult to use, though my rom has a gesture setting that I used to go back to the homescreen. My first attempt at fixing it on Monday failed, but I managed to figure out part of the problem. On Wednesday I tried again, and on the fourth attempt was successful. As TeamWin recovery can’t format system without corrupting it (I don’t know why), I had to do it from fastboot to be able to reinstall my rom. The problem with full screen mode was in a setting saved to my Google account, so to fix it I had to set it up as a new device rather than using my backup. No idea what setting it was, but I’m glad to have it working properly again now. Luckily as I keep app backups using Titanium Backup it doesn’t take too long to get my tablet back to how I like it.
Watched quite a bit of YouTube this week, as well as the rockhopper chick cam at Edinburgh Zoo. I also watched Liverpool lose to Real Madrid in the Champion’s League Cup. I was upset by the two injuries, as I don’t like people being hurt and crying 🙁 I hope they’re both better soon. It was an entertaining game to watch even if the result wasn’t what I wanted.
Johan went to see a friend on Sunday, and I spoke to Sammie and watched more YouTube. Was having a decent day until just before 9pm, when a migraine started. What didn’t help was Johan giving me the medication for my overactive bladder instead of my antiemetic, which meant it took longer to get the nausea under control (as we weren’t certain which it was until it didn’t help my nausea). Luckily it’s not dangerous, just meant I had some extra side effects to deal with. We now have the medication for my overactive bladder in a dosette box which should mean it doesn’t happen again. I’ve also asked Johan to separate out the leftover once a day meds from the as needed meds to make things easier for the care workers (and for him when he’s tired). I have three different medications that are small, round, white tablets so it’s easy to confuse them.
Explanation for sleep below: I had 5 sleep sessions (with short antinaps in them for medication and pad changes, which was taken out of the duration), 4 over 18 hours and the other just over 9 hours. Technically my longest sleep was from Sunday afternoon to Monday morning at 19 hours 32 minutes, but only 10 hours 5 minutes of that was on the Monday morning and my tracker splits at midnight between Sunday and Monday.
- Overall mood – Good, with a meh on Friday morning as I felt guilty that Johan saw how upset I get about being left alone.
- Average daily sleep – 10 hours 40 minutes (average sleep duration: 16 hours 52 minutes)
- Longest sleep – 19 hours 3 minutes from Friday afternoon to Saturday afternoon (59% deep sleep)
- Clothes changed – 1 (Enthusiastic Member of the Orange Boy Fan Club sweatshirt)
- Wipe wash – 1
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 0
- Books read – 1 (More Operation Hail Storm)
- TV watched – Champions League Cup final. Liverpool lost.
- YouTube videos watched – Tom Scott, Mr Puzzle, Jessica Out Of The Closet (including live stream of Jessica)
- Streams watched – Rockhopper Chick Cam at Edinburgh Zoo
- Music listened to – Rainbows and Unicorns then a Google Play Music radio based on that.
- Podcasts listened to – Welcome to Night Vale (Episodes 21 – 30)
- Blog posts written – 1
- Penguins cuddled – Mostly Nicky, Phoebe and Poseidon 🐧🐧🐧
- Johan hand holds – Demanded and receieved
- Johan hugs – 0
- Time on Twitter – 6 hours 14 minutes (average 53 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 14 hours 42 minutes (average 2 hours 6 minutes a day)
- Time on Facebook – 11 minutes (average 1 minute a day)
- Other –
- In case it isn’t obvious, I’m really struggling with Facebook right now. I’m only going on if I get an important notification.
- I’ve been reading more blogs again. I need to go through my reader and sort out what I’m still wanting to read, and add new ones.
- I spent 4 hours 17 minutes on my email program. Most of that was due to the GDPR spam that I deleted from my inbox. It’s been a lot quieter since Friday.
- Caught up with adding the latest care calls to my carer spreadsheet. I have a lot of different care workers, including 3 new ones this week, and a couple of others I’d only met once or twice before. So far this year I’ve had 42 different care workers, which is a lot. One call a day is a double up but still.
- Games played – 4
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 101
- Godville Heroine Level – 53 (73% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 22.1%
- Godville savings – 917 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 3
- Most played game – Animal Crossing Pocket Camp (8 hours 31 minutes, average 1 hour 13 minutes a day)
- Other –
- Continued adding stuff to my Animal Crossing spreadsheet. It doesn’t require thinking which is a good thing.
- Finished the fishing event. I’m glad I bought the golden rod as without it I would probably not have completed it with how much I was sleeping.