Note to self: Ask Johan to take a photo this week.
Spent most of the week either sleeping or watching stuff on the telly. Lots of football, lots of YouTube, and even a film. Still not completely over the payback from the shower, though movement is definitely worse than sensory stuff right now.
Tuesday was the best day- I woke up really early and needed Johan to sort me out, but we decided to stay up at that point. Johan went out and ran a half marathon about 4.30am, I got McDonalds delivered for breakfast (I wanted a cheese and egg McMuffin, which I got), and then we watched Deadpool together, which was awesome. Also had the cleaner visit, someone from the care agency with a new care plan (same as the old one but different folder), then slept all afternoon.
On Thursday I watched Doctor Who (I’m slowly getting through last year’s episodes) and saw England beat Belgium in the World Cup. I don’t like how overpaid footballers are, but do like watching it, especially with Johan so we can talk about the different hair, shoes, and the large amount of rugby tackles (seriously, what is up with the amount of rugby or wrestling tackles this tournament? Footy is meant to be a non-contact sport!).
Saturday I spoke to Sammie and one of her friends, helping out with internet stuff. Sammie’s friend said Johan and I are cool, which made me feel really good. Sunday I was watching more footy, but partway through the second game I got a horrible migraine so had to turn all the lights off and stop watching. I should have realised it was coming as I get a weird smell as an aura beforehand, but as my window is open I thought it was real.
My bed has completely stopped working, and Johan is attempting to get equipment services to fix it. They were on training when he phoned which didn’t help. Luckily it’s not completely on the floor and it’s level so it’s not as bad as it could be, but with how much I’m struggling to move at the moment I hope it’s fixed soon so I can sit myself up a bit and the care workers can raise it to make giving me personal care easier.
- Overall mood – Good, but high symptoms, especially when moving (and had the migraine).
- Average daily sleep – 11 hours 14 minutes
- Longest sleep – 21 hours 21 minutes from Monday morning to Monday evening (deep sleep 56%)
- Clothes changed – 1 (Orange Boy Fan Club)
- Wipe wash – 1
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 1 (Shampoo Cap)
- Books read – 0
- TV watched – Lots of footy and Doctor Who Series 10 Episode 2
- YouTube videos watched – Lots and lots
- Streams watched – Rockhopper Penguin Cam
- Films watched – Deadpool
- Music listened to – 0
- Podcasts listened to – 0
- Blog posts written – 2
- Penguins cuddled – Lots, especially Nicky, Phoebe and Poseidon🐧🐧🐧
- Johan hand holds – Tons 🙂
- Johan hugs – Not yet. Will be well enough soon I hope
- Time on Twitter – 2 hours 5 minutes (average 17 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 22 hours 52 minutes (average 3 hours 16 minutes a day)
- Time on Facebook – 22 minutes (on Tuesday)
- Other –
- Really happy to be well enough to watch things now.
- Even better when Johan can watch with me 🙂 He steals my wheelchair. Wish it could be all the time but eventually having him in here is too much for my body.
- Sammie is awesome. Her friends seem cool too 🙂
- I love being well enough to go on the Surface. So much easier to type on than my Android tablet.
- Games played – 4
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 110
- Godville Heroine Level – 55 (77% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 28.9%
- Godville savings – 1 million, 231 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 0 (just done a small amount)
- Most played game – Animal Crossing Pocket Camp (9 hours 34 minutes, average 1 hour 22 minutes a day)
- Other –
- The third fishing tournament has started in Animal Crossing. I don’t think I’m gonna get all the items this time as I haven’t played enough.
- Barely been on my other games as been watching telly instead.