Forgot to take a photo again this week. I blame brain fog.
Monday was my 32nd birthday. Slept through most of it, but did get to open cards and presents which were lovely. I’m incredibly lucky to have such awesome friends when I’m such a terrible one. Sammie got me an emperor penguin ornament which is two adults and a chick, which is meant to be Johan, me and Sammie (though Sammie is now significantly taller than Johan, she says it’s a younger Sammie). I also got presents and cards from my family. I’m so spoilt.
Johan has promised to get me cake from one of the many cake delivery places, but I’ve not been well enough to get it yet. Hopefully it’ll be soon. He did say on Sunday he was happy I could now hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes.
When I wasn’t sleeping, I watched quite a few things on the telly. Some of the England match on my birthday and other world cup matches during the week, YouTube videos, and finally watched the first episode of series 10. This payback has been mostly physical, and though I was still very brainfoggy I was able to figure out scores and what happened in Doctor Who with the help of reading a recap. Moving is still a bad idea though, and my hips are very sore from lying on them (as I need to be on my side to sleep or I can’t breathe). Hopefully it won’t be long before I can get out of bed and test out my repaired wheelchair.
- Overall mood – Awesome for Monday and Tuesday, good the rest of the week. High symptoms due to shower.
- Average daily sleep – 9 hours 37 minutes
- Longest sleep – 17 hours 8 minutes from Wednesday morning to Wednesday evening (deep sleep 59%)
- Clothes changed – 1 (Penguin made of penguins top)
- Wipe wash – 1
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 0
- Books read – 1 (Dear Chronic Illness
- TV watched – 4 world cup matches (Tunisia vs England, Germany vs Sweden, England vs Panama and Japan vs Senegal), Doctor Who Series 10 Episode 1
- YouTube videos watched – Mr Puzzle, Tom Scott, Jessica Out of the Closet, vlogbrothers, totalbiscuit (Genna), Genna Bain (old content), floppotron, scishow (I watched a lot of YouTube this week)
- Streams watched – Train journey from Aberdeen to Penzance
- Music listened to – 0
- Podcasts listened to – 0
- Blog posts written – 0 (due to brainfog – watching stuff was easier than writing stuff)
- Penguins cuddled – Lots 🐧🐧🐧
- Johan hand holds – Multiple
- Johan hugs – 0
- Time on Twitter – 1 hours 41 minutes (average 14 minutes a day – was reading but not tweeting much)
- Time on Reddit – 18 hours 1 minute (average 2 hours 34 minute a day)
- Time on Facebook – 3 minutes (on Sunday – wasn’t on otherwise)
- Other –
- Was weird week with being okay with watching stuff, but not moving. Football is good because the score stays on the screen.
- Workmen installed a new metal lamppost outside my window. I think something went wrong as while Johan was watching the council workmen digging up the path, there was a massive spark, our lights dimmed and the council workmen were replaced by Northern Powergrid.
- Was doing not too bad on Thursday until more workmen came, used power tools and I couldn’t get my headphones on quick enough so ended up super nauseous and bleh.
- Now it’s installed, I like the new lamppost as it doesn’t shine in my bedroom like the old one. I wish it hadn’t made me feel so ill getting installed though.
- Finally did a food shop on Sunday. It was well overdue.
- Games played – 5
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- World of Warcraft
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 107
- Godville Heroine Level – 55 (48% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 28.4%
- Godville savings – 1 million, 186 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 0
- Most played game – Animal Crossing Pocket Camp (10 hours 48 minutes, average 1 hour 32 minutes a day)
- Other –
- New Wedding Gyroidite event. At least it’s an easy collection quest.
- Basically given up Dragonvale for now. I’m not really enjoying it so not playing.
- Bought Huniepop on the Steam sale after watching Genna and TB playing it on YouTube. It’s fun, though someone behaving like that in real life would be a really really bad thing. Fantasy is okay though.
- Went into World of Warcraft on Sunday while on the Surface as there was a free weekend. Confirmed I’m really not well enough to play at the moment, but I miss it a lot. Did use my level 100 boost on my druid though, ready for when I return. Hopefully won’t be too long.