Being on my computer makes me happy, even if I’ve not been well enough or awake at the right times to be able to get changed all week.
Most of the week has been the same as others recently – playing WoW on my computer when well enough, reading Twitter and Reddit when not, talking to Sammie when my awake/with it times line up with when she’s available. This is all good.
I did get payback from Sunday, but though unwelcome, it wasn’t unexpected so we were prepared. Needed antiemetic to deal with the cleaner being here (normally can cope with the cleaning products we get but payback made it worse than normal) and I did quite a bit of sleeping.
Was having a good day on Thursday, when a different carer to who I had on the rota turned up before my 15 minute notification (so as I still had headphones in I didn’t realise she was there until she was almost in my bedroom) and though I told her I wasn’t coping, she refused to leave when I asked her to. Had a massive panic attack afterwards that left me completely drained. Johan sorted me out when he got home with meds and stuff and I went to sleep earlier than I would normally. We need to put in a complaint about not telling us about changes to the rota as I really need to know in advance (the carer was told a couple of days earlier so it wasn’t an emergency replacement).
Friday was mixed. Woke up because I did something to my left hip – it clunked audibly, sending a shooting pain down my leg and then I wasn’t able to move it for several hours afterwards. My right hip is meant to be the dodgy one. Made it fun when Johan needed to sort me out that morning, as usually I can roll over myself but it turns out I need to be able to move my leg to roll over properly. He hunted out my heating pad so I could use that on my hip and by the afternoon I could move it again and the pain was more bearable. No idea what I did but I’d rather not repeat it.
Saturday was pretty awesome. Was talking to Sammie while on my computer, and while talking about various things, I discovered the Ig Informal Lectures was going on at the time. We missed the first hour, but what we did see was funny and informative. My favourite was probably using voodoo dolls to restore justice against abusive bosses.
I stayed up all night (because what’s a sleeping pattern again) but had to wake Johan up earlyish Sunday morning because I’d got my left leg stuck and couldn’t move it. It made a massive clunk when he unstuck it, but though the unsticking was really painful the relief to get it out of that position quickly took over. I’m guessing this is related to what I did on Friday so I have to be careful not to get it stuck again. I slept most of the day, waking up for a few hours about half 10 that evening and spending some of that time chatting to Johan. I had planned on having a wash and changing my top with the evening carers but not being awake stopped that. Hopefully I’ll get it done soon.
- Overall mood – Mostly good and awesome, except Thursday which was bad. High symptoms most of the week cos payback and hip playing up, but Saturday was more normal.
- Average daily sleep – 10 hours 28 minutes
- Longest sleep – 19 hours 4 minutes, from Tuesday morning to Wednesday morning (Johan woke me up for painkillers)
- Clothes changed – 0 (Still a Ninja)
- Wipe wash – 0
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 0
- Books read – 0
- TV watched – 0
- Streams watched – Argick on Twitch speedrunning Sonic games (watched with Johan)
- Youtube watched – Jessica Kellgren-Fozard on the question Are You Better Yet? (Answer is always no, funnily enough). Also Mr Puzzle.
- Music listened to – Daughter of the Sea. So much.
- Podcasts listened to – Episode 52, 53 and 54 of Welcome to Night Vale
- Blog posts written – 0 (because I kept forgetting)
- Penguins cuddled – Indeed
- Johan hand holds – Yes, even when he wanted to leave 😛
- Johan hugs – Not yet, but lots of nose boops.
- Time on Twitter – 17 hours 15 minutes (average 2 hour 27 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 15 hours 14 minutes (average 2 hours 10 minutes a day)
- Time on Facebook – 2 hours 18 minutes (average 19 minutes a day)
- Time on Mastodon – 2 hours 24 minutes (average 19 minutes a day)
- Other –
- Remembered Mastodon was a thing. I’m @Dannilion@toot.cat
- First time I spent longer on Twitter than Reddit in a while. I blame @IAmMrJ and his awesome ratty posts 😛
- Google said they’re retiring Inbox so I’ve swapped back to GMail. There are enough shared features I can manage, but I’ll probably be adding a ton of extra filters that I didn’t previously have.
- Panic attacks are not fun, especially ones that last hours.
- My heating pad helps so much when no-one is around to heat penguins.
- Johan and Sammie are the best family anyone could ever ask for.
- Games played – 5
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- World of Warcraft
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 124
- Godville Heroine Level – 59 (17% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 41.2%
- Godville savings – 1 million, 778 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 1
- Most played game – Animal Crossing Pocket Camp (11 hours 7 minutes, average 1 hour 35 minutes a day)
- Other –
- Got to revered with all the Battle for Azeroth reputations in WoW, which means I now have faster mount speed as I had met all the other requirements. This is good.
- Tortollen are the best. They were the last rep I needed at revered.
- 🐢 A 🐢 TURTLE 🐢 MADE 🐢 IT 🐢 TO 🐢 THE 🐢 WATER 🐢
- Decided I’m gonna work on crafting every tailoring item I can for transmog purposes. This is going to take a while, especially as I’m wanting to start with Mooncloth Robes.
- In Godville, Penguina got an achievement for 50 deaths.
- Penguina also got a new pet heffalump. His name is Dino.
- There’s now a Splatoon 2 crossover event in Animal Crossing. The main one I’m concentrating on is a collection quest for clams. Luckily this isn’t too stressful.
- Still obsessed with WoW. I’m now dreaming about it.