No photo for the same reason this is late- the shower really wiped me out.
Slept most of the week. The payback was expected but not exactly wanted. Before it got too bad, I watched quite a bit of Genna Bain’s E3 Snarkathon, which I enjoyed. It’s different with her doing it by herself but I’m glad she’s been able to continue it.
Johan phoned to reduce our TV package because we weren’t really watching anything other than the Freeview channels. They couldn’t do it until we’d replaced the old Virgin HD box with the new V6 box. Johan decided to have the new box put in my room as I have the big telly, and have the Tivo box that I already had put in the living room. That happened on Thursday which was good. It’s a lot quieter and much quicker so it’ll be worth using once I’m up to it.
I got my wheelchair fixed on the Wednesday, which I’m really happy about. I can’t wait to be well enough to use it again. Johan is also happy as he uses it to watch things on my telly with me when I’m well enough to have company 🙂
Johan did a lot of running. He missed his metro for one race because I woke him up during the night and he cancelled his alarms, and I didn’t realise until quite late. We went halves on an Uber so he could make it in time for registration and he did well in the end.
Sunday I had a migraine but luckily it was a short one. I’m so grateful that if I have all the medication (I’m allowed) that I’m able to sleep through the worst of them. The pain is bad but sometimes the ME pain is worse so I can deal.
- Overall mood – Awesome at the beginning because shower. Good the rest of the week. High level of symptoms because of the shower (especially complete exhaustion once the payback kicked in)
- Average daily sleep – 11 hours 54 minutes
- Longest sleep – 17 hours 30 minute from Thursday morning to Friday morning (deep sleep 57%)
- Clothes changed – 0
- Wipe wash – 0
- Water wash – 0 (that shower was exhausting)
- Hair wash – 0
- Books read – 0
- TV watched – 0
- YouTube videos watched – Totalbiscuit (which is now Genna), vlogbrothers, Jessica OOTC
- Streams watched – Rockhopper Cam, Totalbiscuit (Genna’s E3 Sony Snarkathon)
- Music listened to – 0
- Podcasts listened to – 0
- Blog posts written – 1
- Penguins cuddled – Yes 🐧🐧🐧
- Johan hand holds – Lots
- Johan hugs – 0
- Time on Twitter – 3 hours 24 minutes (average 29 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 11 hours 43 minutes (average 1 hours 40 minute a day)
- Time on Facebook – 31 minutes (average 4 minutes a day)
- Other –
- The shower payback definitely was worse physically than cognitively, which is why I could still watch stuff when not asleep
- Even when not asleep, spent a lot of time out of it
- TV Tropes and Reddit are good distractions
- Games played – 4
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 107
- Godville Heroine Level – 55 (12% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 27.4%
- Godville savings – 1 million, 144 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 1
- Most played game – Animal Crossing Pocket Camp (14 hours 3 minutes, average 2 hours a day)
- Other –
- Completed Elegant Amenity in Animal Crossing
- Finished adding all the clothes to my Animal Crossing spreadsheet so I can track how many of each I have (because it’s hard to do in game)
- My pet in Godville got knocked out, but managed to resurrect it in time.