This week has mostly consisted of playing World of Warcraft and sleeping. I am so happy to be able to play WoW again. I’m doing okay so long as I don’t move, and being on my computer requires very little movement. I’m also very happy to be home.
Most of the WoW stuff I played was the Battle for Azeroth pre-patch events. Darkshore being invaded by the Horde was hard emotionally as my main character has always been a Night Elf Priestess, but the destruction of Darnassus made me cry. The quest A Flicker of Hope was heartbreaking, knowing that there was no possible way to save everyone. I might have helped save Azeroth from so many different threats, but I couldn’t save my home. I liked the Silithus quests that explained why my artifact weapon was no longer super powerful, but I wished there had been more to it. I’m looking forward to the new expansion next week. Sylvanas must go.
I also convinced Johan to resubscribe to WoW, after saying he would never do so again 😛 He has a lot more catching up to do than me.
Outside of WoW, I’ve not done much. I wrote a blog post for Severe ME day, which took me so long it ended up being posted the day after. Writing that was a ton more draining than playing WoW, so I had to come off puter afterwards. I’m glad to have written it, and eventually I’ll be linking it as it’s more up to date on how ME affects me.
I ended up with a migraine on Saturday, which almost wrote the weekend off. I’m lucky that so long as we dose me up with all my medication I can sleep through the worst of it. Our new upstairs neighbours have been arguing a lot which isn’t great. I know our other neighbours are just as fed up and we’ve got to keep a record of when it happens. I’m hoping they stop, though preferably without one of them being murdered (which happened to our original noisy upstairs neighbours).
- Overall mood –Mixture of good and awesome. Mostly high symptoms, probably because of the care home.
- Average daily sleep – 10 hours 32 minutes
- Longest sleep – 15 hours 32 minutes from Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning (deep sleep 54%)
- Clothes changed – 1
- Wipe wash – 1
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 0
- Books read – 0 (I’ve managed to misplace my Kindle)
- TV watched – None (playing WoW instead)
- YouTube videos watched – Some
- Streams watched – 0
- Music listened to – 0
- Podcasts listened to – 0
- Blog posts written – 1 (Severe ME Day)
- Penguins cuddled – Yes!
- Johan hand holds – Indeed!
- Johan hugs – 0
- Time on Twitter – 5 hours 47 minutes (average 49 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 22 hours 8 minutes (average 3 hours 9 minutes a day)
- Time on Facebook – None tracked
- Other –
- I forgot to set up tracking on my desktop computer so although I did spend time on Facebook, I don’t know how long. I have fixed that.
- I’ve not been putting much in my daily diary. Too much WoW playing 😛
- Games played – 5
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- World of Warcraft
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 117
- Godville Heroine Level – 57 (74%)
- Godville wood for ark – 35.8%
- Godville savings – 1 million, 536 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 0
- Most played game – World of Warcraft (27 hours 19 minutes, average 3 hours 54 minutes a day)
- Other –
- World of Warcraft is definitely my favourite game.
- I healed some LFR raids. I told them I was rubbish and just pressed random buttons, but a couple responded I was very good at pressing the right ones. Made me feel happy 🙂 Most of the groups were good like that.
- I also helped try and take over Undercity/Lordaeron. Sylvanas destroyed it as well.
- Completed the Flutterfly event in Animal Crossing with a day to go.