We’ll ignore that the photo was taken a week late and is rubbish 😛
Monday the 13th was our 8th wedding anniversary. As is normal, I spent most of it sleeping, but before I slept I ordered McDonalds breakfast for us both and we had hugs (which are awesome but very painful).
The launch of the World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth expansion was at 11pm UK time, so once I woke up I went into WoW with Johan in preparation, as I had decided to buy digital version of the expansion so I could play at launch. It ended up activating a few minutes early, and it was a mostly smooth experience for us. I managed to get to level 114 and finish the main storyline in Drustvar before having to give in and get more sleep, mostly fueled by caffeine and crisps. Since we both like WoW, it was a pretty decent anniversary 🙂
Tuesday my Collector’s Edition of the expansion arrived, and I looked at the pictures in the novella book and Johan complained about my Alliance metal ornament thingie having the Horde logo on the back, before he put it under the telly on my Tivo box. I tried taking a photo but as it’s far away, dark and my hands are very shaky it is a bit rubbish.
Most of the week consisted of playing WoW, recovering from playing WoW, and sleeping. On Thursday I had an appointment with the CFS team person, where I was told that important people are saying they have to stop home visits. They’re trying to keep them but if they don’t succeed that was my last appointment. It sucks because I found them really helpful and I think I’d be doing worse without their input. If I had more spoons I’d yell at the important people but I don’t.
Playing WoW has brought up a new issue I have – turning my head for more than a couple of minutes causes pain to shoot up my neck and head on the opposite side. I was getting it while turning my head to see my second monitor, and while the CFS team person was here (which confirmed it’s a problem on both sides). It’s really annoying as being in bed it’s hard to keep looking straight forward all the time. Johan did swap my monitors over so my main one is now in front of me which helped a bit, but it’s still annoying. I’m gonna have to see the doctor about it as it’s new and causing me problems. Hopefully it’s something that can be fixed.
I feel really lucky to be well enough to play so much WoW. Johan is super busy with volunteering and running, and my best times tend to be in the evenings or the middle of the night, so I’m restricted in what I’m able to do when well enough. I really missed it when I couldn’t manage it, and hopefully I’ll be able to continue playing for a long time.
- Overall mood – Awesome all week. Mostly normal symptoms, and playing WoW really helps distract from the blehness.
- Average daily sleep – 9 hours 50 minutes
- Longest sleep – 19 hours 45 minutes, from Saturday morning to Sunday morning.
- Clothes changed – 2
- Wipe wash – 1
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 0
- Books read – 0
- TV watched – 0
- Streams watched – Penguin cam
- Music listened to – World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth soundtrack
- Podcasts listened to – Episodes 44 and 45 of Welcome to Night Vale
- Blog posts written – 1
- Penguins cuddled – Lots
- Johan hand holds – Daily
- Johan hugs – Yes!
- Time on Twitter – 4 hours 27 minutes (average 38 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 11 hours 6 minutes (average 1 hour 35 minutes a day)
- Time on Facebook – 1 hour 10 minutes (average 9 minutes a day)
- Other –
- Desktop computer tracking is working, though I need to work on making my categories easier to use.
- Caffeine seems to have an overall positive effect on me, making me more alert and less dizzy. I was expecting to crash afterwards but other than needing a long sleep, I’m mostly Danni-normal.
- Took a couple of days to do a food shop as My Supermarket couldn’t log into my Morrisons account for some reason, so had to manually do the order again. That was not fun.
- Games played – 5
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- World of Warcraft
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 118
- Godville Heroine Level – 58 (11% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 37.2%
- Godville savings – 1 million, 585 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 1
- Most played game – World of Warcraft (34 hours 17 minutes, average 4 hours 53 minutes a day)
- Other –
- I love the new WoW expansion. The storylines are great and there’s so much choice in what to do.
- Johan also loves it. I paid for his expansion and a month’s subscription so we can play together (or at least talk about it together, as we both play healer priests and have different playstyles)
- Reached level 120 on Friday. Was awesome!
- Finished the fishing event in Animal Crossing, so they released another flower event. Starting to be a bit overwhelming.
- Did I mention I like WoW? 😛