Super late with this, but there’s a good reason. I went out! Have three photos instead to make up for it 😛
The beginning of the week was okay, other than a migraine. Didn’t do anything particularly interesting. Went on my computer on Wednesday and Thursday and played World of Warcraft (as well as catching up with the previous late blog posts).
Didn’t do much for Halloween other than wear my rubber penguin mask when the carers came in, which they somehow managed not to notice until after I took it off a few minutes later. Must have been one of those days for them.
On Friday Blizzcon started! Missed the opening ceremony as was asleep but watched some panels after waking up. The Diablo mobile game presentation was not good. I don’t think they’d realised how much they’d misjudged their audience. What they showed looked remarkably similar to a mobile game I’d played a few years ago, so while I might try it I’m not looking forward to it the way I would a new PC game. The non-Diablo panels I saw were good though.
Saturday was awesome! The local park had a fireworks display for Guy Fawkes Night (though a couple of days early so it was on a Saturday rather than a Monday) and I was well enough to go! The noise from the stage was so loud it was audible as soon as we left our building (about a mile away) but luckily it was the type of noise my noise cancelling headphones does well with. The fireworks themselves were awesome, and I’m really happy that I managed it (not so sure Johan was as he had to push me up and down steep hills and on grass :P). On the way home we picked up some pizza, and watched some more Blizzcon. It was an amazing day.
Sunday I slept most of the day, which was not a surprise. When I was awake I just listened to Welcome to Night Vale and played easy games on my tablet.
- Overall mood – 3 good days, 4 awesome ones. High symptoms at the beginning of the week, but dropped to my normal by the end.
- Average daily sleep – 10 hours 14 minutes
- Longest sleep – 20 hours 7 minutes, from Thursday evening to Friday evening
- Clothes changed – 3 (including 13th Doctor top and Gender is a Universe hoodie)
- Wipe wash – 1
- Water wash – 0
- Hair wash – 1 (shampoo cap)
- Books read – 0
- TV watched – 0
- Streams watched – Blizzcon!
- Youtube watched – Yup
- Music listened to – Battle for Azeroth soundtrack (while out on Saturday)
- Podcasts listened to – Episodes 63 and 64 of Welcome to Night Vale
- Blog posts written – 1
- Penguins cuddled – Yup
- Johan hand holds – Some
- Johan hugs – Yes! On Saturday (is easier to hug in wheelchair)
- Time on Twitter – 7 hours 38 minutes (average 1 hour 4 minutes a day)
- Time on Reddit – 24 hours 3 minutes (average 3 hours 23 minutes a day)
- Time on Facebook – 3 minutes
- Other –
- That sleep from Thursday to Friday was epic. Without it, I doubt I’d have been able to go out. I did wake up every so often for painkillers and stuff, but fell asleep again quickly.
- Fireworks are so pretty! Going out is awesome!
- Noise cancelling headphones are amazing. I don’t know what I’d do without them at this point. Definitely not go out to watch fireworks.
- The Gutenberg editor for WordPress was fixed quickly after the bug was reported. I’ve been using it fine for this post.
- Games played – 8
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Cross Stitch
- Neko Atsume
- World of Warcraft
- June’s Journey
- Pearl’s Peril
- Pocket City
- AC: Pocket Camp Level – 131
- Godville Heroine Level – 61 (23% done)
- Godville wood for ark – 48.3%
- Godville savings – 2 million, 185 thousand
- Cross stitch completed – 1
- Most played game – Animal Crossing (11 hours 39 minutes, average 3 hours 3 minutes a day)
- Other –
- New events in Animal Crossing – an anniversary event that will have the other types of event with it.
- Started with a flower event on Thursday. Finished the first half of it by Sunday.
- When in World of Warcraft managed to get 2 new pets from Hallow’s End and made progress on the legendary staff.
- Still enjoying June’s Journey and Pearl’s Peril.
- Working on Halloween pictures in Cross Stitch.